Smile girl pictures and quotes

 Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. 
-Thich Nhat Hanh

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. 
-Yoko Ono

“If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.” 
― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss
 “Your smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear.”

“Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”

“Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.”

“Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.”

“Once smile can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One person can change your life.”

“I come to work with a smile and I leave with a laugh, and I’m so grateful.” – Robert Knepper


 “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” – Marilyn Monroe

“Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world but their world.”

“Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you are strong.”

“Smile and let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”

“Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process.”

“Smile! Happiness looks gorgeous on you!”
 “By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.”

“There is always a reason to smile, you just have to find it.”

“Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”

“Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.”

“Smile! It increases your face value.” Robert Harling

“I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot.” – Chris Colfer
“Smiling is my favorite exercise.”

“7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.”

“Wear a smile — one size fits all.”
 “One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.”

“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller

“A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.”

“The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.”

“A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home.”

“If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” – Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

“Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
 “All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.” – Chris Hart

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” – Washington Irving

“Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar

“Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.’ – Anthony J. D’Angelo

“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” – Santosh Kalwar

“Show me a smile, and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice

“If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.”

 “Smile. It instantly lifts the face, and it just lights up the room.” – Christie Brinkley

“Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley

“You don’t have to be happy to smile.” – Daniel Willey

“Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” – Sri Chinmoy

“I just want to make people smile.” – Julie Garwood
 “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto

“It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

“You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.” – Al Capone

“I hoped I could make people smile and laugh and have a good time.” – Carson Kressley

 “I wake up every day with a smile on my face.” – Henry Ian Cusick

“People smile at me as if they know me. I just smile back. They probably might know me.” – Jim Broadbent

“Smile at a stranger. See what happens.” – Patti LuPone

“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.” – Suzanne Collins
 “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.” – Maya Angelou

“When you have to work, work with a smile.” – Kapil Dev

“It’s important to maintain an attractive smile as you age. A lighter, less beige, more white tooth color is key, but no Chiclets.” – Evelyn Lauder

“As long as I am still interested and curious, I enjoy getting up in the morning, but I can’t say I have a happy smile on my face 24/7.” – Harriet Walter
 “When you walk into a room, a healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important.” – Susan Anton

“The bat is gone, but the smile remains.” – Willie Stargell

“If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.”

“My children and my husband make me smile. My work makes me smile.” – Victoria Beckham

“Allowing yourself to smile takes 99% of the effort.” – Simon Travaglia

“I wake up each and every day with a smile on my face knowing I get to do something musically.” – Two Chainz
 “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” – Connie Stevens

“Smiling is very important. If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.” – Nhat Hanh

“It hurts when you have to smile and you don’t want to smile, but the best thing to do is to smile.” – Mary J. Blige

“I enjoy jokes, smiling, and making people smile.” – Tim Duncan

“I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see.” – Dick Cheney
 “I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.” – Vidya Balan

“After my husband John Lennon passed away, I tried to smile for my health.” – Yoko Ono

“If you cannot smile when you listen to music, then do not listen to it!” – Estelle

 “I just want to show the fans my big smile and play the game that I love.” – Yani Tseng

“I play guys who never smile, and I never stop smiling.” – Michael Kelly

“I think a smile can make your whole body. Models, they look fabulous, but they don’t smile, and they look so mad.” – Serena Williams

“I get really frustrated if people don’t smile.” – Sophie Ellis-Bextor

“It’s lovely to work with a group of actors who make you laugh and smile.” – Kelly Reilly

 “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” – Tom Wilson

“Always wear a smile sometime during the day – it makes you feel happier and look younger.” – Kylie Bax

“Everyone looks so much better when they smile.” – Jimmy Fallon

“Always wear a smile because you never know who is watching.” – Gracie Gold

“The coolest part about seeing a girl wear something comfortable is the smile that you can just feel coming through from inside her.” – Kellan Lutz
 “A body smiles, like, 72 times a day. Where does that smile go? That’s what I want to know.” – Goldie Hawn

“We all have our down days, but it’s not hard to smile and say, ‘Thank you.’ – Yvette Nicole Brown

“A smile is like an instant facelift and an instant mood lift.” – Christie Brinkley

“Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh

“Most smiles are started by another smile.” – Frank A. Clark
 “I never get tired of smiling. I’m just the kind of guy who likes to smile.” – Jason Ritter

“I like to smile. I smile even when I’m nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.” – Yani Tseng

“Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” – Paramahansa Yogananda

“My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.” – Gena Lee Nolin

“People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” – Lee Mildon

“Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar.” – Niall Horan
 “Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine

“We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa

“I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.” – LeBron James

“A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” – Denis Waitley

“Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” – Jim Beggs
 “Smile, it’s free therapy.” – Douglas Horton

“It’s so hard not to smile.” – Zoe Sugg

“You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got.”

“A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson

“If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
 “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” – William Hazlitt

“When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.” – Etta James

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”

“Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones

“I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” – David White

“One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.”

 “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile.” – Mae West

“Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono

“You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
 “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” – Diane Lane

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

“Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.” – Jeanne Calment

“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar

“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” – Joseph Addison
 “A smile is the universal welcome.” – Max Eastman

“Here’s wishing you the smiles o’ life and not a single grumble.” – Irish Blessing

“You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”

“Look back, and smile on perils past.” – Walter Scott

 Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Albert Einstein

Not to be purple, but I've never been a 'bad boy' kind of girl. I like manners. Toks Olagundoye

Every young girl wants to be a princess. Then, when you find a real-life one, it's very easy to imagine yourself in that role. Lauren Willig

If the boy and girl walk off into the sunset hand-in-hand in the last scene, it adds 10 million to the box office. George Lucas

I wear high heels and dresses. I am a total girly girl. Katee Sackhoff
 “There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.” – Dorothy Dix

“Colors are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt

“It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” – Eric Davis

“A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.” – Herman Melville

“Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
 “A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”

“Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik

“Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.” – Walter Anderson

“Laughter is day, and sobriety is night; a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either.” – Henry Ward Beecher
 A girl phoned me the other day and said... 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home. Rodney Dangerfield

Everyone knows I'm a lash girl by now. When I don't have my lashes, I feel naked. Nicki Minaj

A pain stabbed my heart as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world. Jack Kerouac

I think it is not easy to impress a girl, especially with the looks that I have. It is quite tough. Dhanush

A young girl reached out to me to be her mentor one day, which I didn't really know anything about. What I did remember was what it was to be alone as an African-American dancer in the ballet world and wanting to connect with someone who looks like me. Misty Copeland

I never had a go-to girl squad. I think that I'm only friends with loners, so I have a select group of loners that I hang out with individually. Jenny Mollen
 “Never regret something that once made you smile.” – Chinese Proverb

“It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” – Muriel Spark

“We can always smile, but that doesn’t mean that our hearts are not shedding tears.”

“Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad.” – Christina Rossetti

“All people smile in the same language.”

“And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
 At the end of the day, who I really and truly am is a little girl who loved to play the piano. Lady Gaga

I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend. Taylor Swift

Growing up, I never felt like the pretty girl. Jessie Mueller

Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right? Justin Bieber

I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece. It's the chubby cheeks. The whole reason people voted for me on American Idol is because I'm an everyday, normal girl. Kelly Clarkson
 “Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.”

“Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.” – George Eliot

“I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.” – Leonardo da Vinci

“I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” – Goldie Hawn

“When someone is in a bad mood, look them in the eyes and tell them to smile. They will always smile and cheer up a bit.”

 I am a California girl, born and raised, so flip-flops and cutoff shorts are my go-to look. An easy Angeleno uniform, so to speak. But for my role on 'Suits,' I'm dressed in Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, and Prada almost every day. And therein lies the difference. For work, I wear art; in real life, I wear clothes. Meghan Markle

Usually, the fairy tale ends with the girl marrying the prince. But mine started as soon as the marriage was over. Diane von Furstenberg

I love a girl with a sense of humor. Someone who can make me laugh and that I can get along with and talk with and who is just sweet overall, inside and out. Logan Henderson

Nothing is worse than a beautiful girl fishing for compliments by saying how gross she is. On the flip side, I find genuine humility and modesty attractive. Chris Evans
 “I’m really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I’m really sexy.” – Serena Williams

“I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.” – Charles de Lint

“Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” – Anna Lee

“Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them.” – Andre Maurois

“Youth smiles without any reason. It is one of its chiefest charms.” – Thomas Gray
 I think for a girl to be strong, it doesn't have to involve being physically strong. Alia Shawkat

I'm still a, you know, a silly girl... a big kid. Coco Lee

I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. Katy Perry

I was like the good girl, bad girl, there were no grey areas for me. Belinda Carlisle

Not being beautiful was the true blessing. Not being beautiful forced me to develop my inner resources. The pretty girl has a handicap to overcome. Golda Meir
 “Sometimes people have to cry out their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.”

“I never smile unless I mean it.” – Donny Osmond

“I love those random memories that make me smile.”

“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa

“Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.”

“Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” – Les Brown
 People in general are used to seeing me as the naughty girl because that's what they've always cast me as. Eartha Kitt

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. Marilyn Monroe

I wasn't the prettiest girl in the room, but I learned to carry myself with confidence - that's how you make the best impression on people. Priyanka Chopra

I like a girl with natural beauty. Chandler Parsons

I've been waiting for Prince Charming like every other little girl. Shelly Burch

When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body. Heather Locklear

 “You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” – Martin Charnin

“A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe

“You are somebody’s reason to smile.”

“Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – John Ray

“You make me smile like no one did before.”

“The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.” – Bryant H. McGill
 Who would ever think that so much went on in the soul of a young girl? Anne Frank

I am looking for strong characters rather than being just a pretty girl. Actresses can do so much more than looking good. Disha Patani

Puberty for a girl is like floating down a broadening river into an open sea. G. Stanley Hall

'Upside Down' is a fantasy love story. It's about love at first sight - when you just fall in love instantly and will battle any obstacle to be with that girl. Jim Sturgess

Most girls are taught to avoid risk and failure. We're taught to smile pretty, play it safe, get all A's. Boys, on the other hand, are taught to play rough, swing high, crawl to the top of the monkey bars, and then just jump off headfirst. Reshma Saujani
 “We don’t always smile in every season, but when we do, majority of times, its because God is the reason.”

“Always smile, as smile is the only thing from which you can please someone.”

“The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” – Ed Sheeran

“Smile and gratitude will make you stronger.”
 The most beautiful girl in the room not only gets the guy, she lands the job, gets better service at a restaurant, rises through the social ranks before her friends. Doors open for the beautiful woman that may not for a female who is twice as smart but half as beautiful. Amanda de Cadenet

Feminism is not about girl power. It is about equal power. Whitney Wolfe Herd

I wake up every day, and I'm a Puerto Rican girl from the Bronx. Every single day. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet. Susan B. Anthony

I am a huge, huge fan of the plain white tee. A good-fitting, vintage plain white t-shirt, like the 'boyfriend shirt', is the sexiest thing a girl can wear. It goes with anything, fancy or casual. Zoe Kravitz
 “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa

“Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug.” – Og Mandino

“Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” – Rabindranath Tagore

“The smile of God is victory.” – John Greenleaf Whittier

“Start every day with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields

“You have to promote yourself; you have to have this smile on your face all the time and be this nice guy – which I am!” – Craig Roberts

 I think the biggest part of being a girl boss in the office, at home, or anywhere you go is just knowing your value. Meghan Markle

I grew up watching 'Superman.' As a child, when I first learned to dive into a swimming pool, I wasn't diving, I was flying, like Superman. I used to dream of rescuing a girl I had a crush on from a playground bully. Tom Hiddleston

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. Albert Einstein

I never thought I am a stylish. For me, style is always a representation of what you want to wear but doing it in a unique way and expressing yourself. Every girl loves to be stylish. Priyanka Chopra

My best friend is the most important girl, outside of family, to me. I met her when I went to college and we bonded immediately. I'd do anything for her at any time. We phone each other every day. Dawn French

 “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.”

“A smile is so sexy, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore

“There’s always a reason to smile.”

“If you force yourself to smile, within a couple minutes, you feel happy.” – Dean Norris

“If you want to meet a woman, it’s best just to smile and say hi.” – Karen McDougal
 A Bond girl must be a strong and independent woman, but at the same time charming and sensual. Those opposite qualities combined together make her interesting. She must be strong but at the same time feminine. Olga Kurylenko

I love dressing up. It's the best part of being a girl, I think. Emma Roberts

It's rare for anyone to value the opinions of a teenage girl. Billie Eilish

Once, when I was driving my bike with my helmet on, two girls recognized me by just looking at my eyes. Vijay Sethupathi

My purpose... to go on with my heart and soul, devoting all my energies to Girl Scouts, and heart and hand with them, we will make our lives and the lives of the future girls happy, healthy and holy. Juliette Gordon Low

A smart girl leaves before she is left. Marilyn Monroe
 “Nothing beats a great smile.” – Karl Urban

“A smile confuses an approaching frown.”

“Even a smile is a good deed.” – Shari Arison

“In politics you learn to always smile.” – Eliot Spitzer

“A laugh is a smile that bursts.” – Mary H. Waldrip

“A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward

“I would rather have a fake smile than a nasty stare.” – Tamara Ecclestone

“When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” – Steve Maraboli























 I am just a girl chasing her dreams and having an amazing adventure.- Madeline Stuart

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. - Marilyn Monroe

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. Coco Chanel

Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you're not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy. Nicole Scherzinger

I'm just a normal girl who dreams, who fights for what I believe. Leila Lopes

Beauty is not just a white girl. It's so many different flavors and shades. Queen Latifah




“I love it when in the middle of our kiss I can feel you smiling.”

“I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.”
 I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first. Julianne Hough

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. Hedy Lamarr

I'll always be a fat girl and I am happy with that. Dawn French

It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen. Dolly Parton
 “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy

“I like outgoing girls with a lovely smile and beautiful eyes.” – Corbin Bleu

“Every smile makes you a day younger.” – Chinese Proverb

Smile Quotes
“If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.”

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

“Life is something you should always smile about, you decide everything you do in it, just live it out to your limit, because we don’t live forever.”
I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore. Taylor Swift

I love shopping; I'm a jeans and a T-shirt kind of girl, but I go classy when I dress up - with a little bit of sexy. Adrianne Palicki

I'd much rather play the psycho than the pretty girl in hot pants. Cush Jumbo

It's not true that clothes look better on skinny girls; what counts is the attitude. Sonia Rykiel

I'm not a 'sexy' 'beautiful' woman. It takes a lot of work to make me look like a girl. Megan Fox

When you're a girl, you have to be everything, You have to be dope at what you do, but you have to be super sweet, and you have to be sexy, and you have to be this and you have to be that and you have to be nice, and you have to - it's like, I can't be all of those things at once. I'm a human being. Nicki Minaj

My family has very strong women. My mother never laughed at my dream of Africa, even though everyone else did because we didn't have any money, because Africa was the 'dark continent', and because I was a girl. Jane Goodall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes