Most beautiful places in the world P.1


I have one of the most beautiful places in the world in Orange County. That's a great place to live. 
-Thomas Dooley


I absolutely love Ireland. It's one of the most beautiful places on Earth, and I have strong ties here. Both my grandmothers are from Ireland, and I have spent every summer in Bantry since my father, who is an artist, had the romantic idea 20 years ago to buy an old farmhouse on the west coast and renovate it. 
-Emily Ratajkowski


It is not possible to make great buildings, or great towns, beautiful places, places where you feel yourself, places where you feel alive, except by following this way. And, as you will see, this way will lead anyone who looks for it to buildings which are themselves as ancient in their form, as the trees and hills, and as our faces are. 
-Christopher Alexander


I get to go to all these beautiful places, so it's nice being able to take pictures of it. 
-Vanessa Hudgens


Cornwall is one of the most beautiful places, with great people - there's not a great downside to it. 
-Tori Amos


Paris is one of the most beautiful places in all the world. Unfortunately, I was so homesick I couldn't appreciate its beauty. 
-Tyra Banks


I was fortunate enough to visit a lot of beautiful places around the world. The most astonishing and memorable experiences were my trips to Africa and Australia. 
-Karolina Kurkova






Why do we as a people choose to live in beautiful and risky places? Beautiful places are relatively dangerous; the forces that made them beautiful are the same forces that will ultimately destroy them. 
-Simon Winchester





When I was fourteen years old, our family drove all the way from Vancouver to Newfoundland and back. I've been all across the great land of Canada. I absolutely love the When I was fourteen years old, our family drove all the way from Vancouver to Newfoundland and back. I've been all across the great land of Canada. I absolutely love the Maritimes, and I'm very excited to go back, particularly in the fall when it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth. 
-Aaron Douglas


The world that she lives in is just magical, one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. 
-Camilla Belle







Africa is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. 
-Matthew McConaughey





Most Americans know nothing about the African forest, and it seems to them a very scary, spooky dangerous place. I've spent a lot of time in the forests of central Africa. I know they're beautiful places that contain a lot of different kinds of creatures, including some that carry Ebola. 
-David Quammen

Nigeria is like everywhere, really: there are some beautiful places that have been invested in and others that haven't been. 
-Tinie Tempah












My own zigzag path through life led me back to Santa Cruz in the early Eighties, and I have revisited regularly since. The place hasn't changed: head in the clouds, backside on the hills and feet in the ocean - one of the most decent and beautiful places on earth. 
-Clive Sinclair



It's always a pleasure to perform for people who love country music. And Australians definitely fall into that category. Each time I go back, I learn something new about the country, and I get to see some of the most beautiful places on the planet. 
-Joe Nichols


I mean, Hawaii is beautiful, but the world is full of beautiful places. 
-Robert Kiyosaki













Well, filming in Hawaii, you know, is a blessing. It's one of the most beautiful places on this planet. It has a very mystic energy which informs you as an actor. 
-Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje


My previous visits to Australia created fantastic memories, so I'm definitely looking forward to another visit. It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I think every person in the entire country is nice. Seriously, I haven't seen or heard of a mean person yet. And they love country music. 
-Joe Nichols














I really enjoyed working with New Zealanders as crew members, as teammates. They're great, and it's a beautiful country. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and I've traveled quite a bit. 
-Viggo Mortensen





I like to write about beautiful places, interesting places to me. 
-Phyllis A. Whitney











Since woodchipping began 32 years ago, Tasmanians have watched as one extraordinary place after another has been sacrificed. Beautiful places, holy places, lost not only to them, but forever. 
-Richard Flanagan





















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes