Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes

 Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.
e. e. cummings
 Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
Ann Landers


 One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.
James Earl Jones
 You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss
 The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.
Hugh Walpole
 Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
Paulo Coelho


 Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Laozi
 I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Nicholas Sparks
 I will greet this day with love in my heart. And how will I do this? Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.
Og Mandino
 I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.
Juliette Drouet
 A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.
Max Lucado


 When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on - series polygamy - until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimension to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.
Tom Robbins
 I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you
Roy Croft
 When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you'd like them to be.
Leo Tolstoy
 When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
Albert Einstein
 Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
Banana Yoshimoto


 I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
Marilyn Monroe
 One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.
Khalil Gibran
 I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly
Paulo Coelho
A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man.
Charles Dickens
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley
To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.
Bill Russell
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Ivan Panin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas