Girl Tattoo Ideas 1


I designed a tattoo for a girl once, and she got it, which I thought was pretty cool. We no longer speak. She'll always remember me, though - I can guarantee that. 
-Matt Cohen


A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue. -William F. DeVault








I love that Euro-pop dance music, but with girl power. I also listen to Janis Joplin and Bob Dylan. I have a Beatles song tattooed on my foot. I'm all over the place. 
-Hilary Duff


The gummy bears tattoo was my idea. It's my son's favorite candy. The sketch was my other son's idea. It's a self-portrait of himself. I just showed the artist his sketch and had him tattoo it on my forearm. It looks like a stick person with big hair. It's pretty funny. -Prince Fielder


Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful. -Pamela Anderson



Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo. -Ed Westwick


First impressions matter more in basketball than in any other sport, and they can be savored only in person. Players can't hide behind pads or helmets, so we can stare at them, evaluate every move they make: running, jumping, walking, even ogling the cheerleaders. We can see every ripple and tattoo. If they're lazy, we can tell. -Bill Simmons





I got this Jesus tattoo on my wrist when I was 18 because I know that it's always going to be a part of me. When I'm playing, it's staring right back at me, saying, 'Remember where you came from.' 
Katy Perry




Anyone who's had a tattoo knows once you get your first one, as you're walking out the door, you're planning the next. -Chris Evans
















































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes