Men Tattoo Ideas 2


A great epiphany: I found out that I'm totally confused and I'm good with that. I'm consistently inconsistent. I'm all of the above. I'm OK. I'm a work in progress. That's my next tattoo somewhere.
 -Ronnie Dunn




I have a maple leaf tattoo over my heart, quite literally, and my two favorite things on Earth are being in Canada and making movies. -Jay Baruchel




I don't sit under the tattoo gun unless I'm sold on it completely and it will define me as a person. 
Yelawolf





I noticed that I got a better space in the line in Starbucks when I had my tattoo. People associate tattoos with a certain edge. Then I open my mouth, and something completely different comes out. 
-Wentworth Miller

Sonny and another Hells Angel who was at the meeting thought they were beyond a little patch so they headed down to a local tattoo shop in Oakland and were the first to get the famous One Percent tattoos. -Chuck Zito



I think 'Tattoo's a song that can go so many different ways. Some people think of it as a break-up song, but, for me, it's about somebody who comes into your life and really touches you - be they a friend, a family member or someone you're in a relationship with. -Jordin Sparks

I have one. I may get another during the off-season, I might get my son's name but I'm not sure yet. The one I have is my Hebrew name, which I share with my grandfather, and it's not the best tattoo. 
-Adam Pally

There is something in the act of having tattoos done that I love. It can be quite addictive. I've got a few on my back because my friend is an artist, and a few on my arms. Every time I pass a tattoo parlour, I think, 'Maybe just a tiny one.' 
-Lena Headey


My favorite action movie growing up was 'Supergirl.' It wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination, but it was my favorite because I wanted to be her. I have a Supergirl tattoo. -Adrianne Palicki






I'm a big fan of zombies, and I have a zombie tattoo on my leg. 
-Tyler Posey

My only advice is don't tattoo some guy's name on yourself. Ever. I've done it twice. Twice! I'm in the process of getting both removed. It's the most painful thing imaginable. 
-Diora Baird

























I have a heart tattoo on the inside of my middle finger on my left hand. 
-Emilia Fox


I go to the gym, do some martial arts, and I love poetry. I have a tattoo of my family crest, and another on my back that says 'The Road Not Taken,' which is a poem by Robert Frost. 
-Steven R. McQueen





I got a heart tattooed on my foot. It's my first tattoo. 
-Goldie Hawn









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes