Beauty neck tattoos for girl

 Tattoos are so widespread, so ugly and so very, very permanent. You can, in theory, have them removed - but a large chunk of your living flesh will go with it. Tony Parsons


 I love showing off my tattoos. Allison Anders



 As soon as I saw tattoos as a way to tell your story, I thought, 'Oh my gosh, I totally get it.' So I got my first tattoo a couple of years ago, and it's the word 'hope' on my left arm. It has a couple of dots at the end for each of my kids. Kristian Bush

 I get recognized more for my tattoos than my face. Ashley McBryde



 I used to make fun of young people when I was 17 - the angst, the insecurities, all those tattoos. Craig Kilborn





 Well, I love tattoos and have been drawing them on my binders in school since I was little. Kimberly Caldwell
 Today, if I could get a job, with face tattoos, being a professor, I would do that. I don't know what university would hire me, but that's my passion. Al Jourgensen
 I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do. Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. Ashley Tisdale











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes