Beauty Summer Fashion for Women

 The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Audrey Hepburn
 Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself. Kiesza
 Fashion is part of our culture, and it's about more than just a pretty dress. Joan Smalls

 Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel
 My personal style falls between casual cool and meticulous slob. I'm most comfortable in jeans, but I love fashion. Reid Scott
 I love the idea of embracing your curves and loving yourself while expressing it through fashion. Hayley Hasselhoff
 I have always loved fashion because it's a great way to express your mood. And I'm definitely a shoe lover. The right pair of shoes can change the feel of an outfit, and even change how a woman feels about herself. A woman can wear confidence on her feet with a high stiletto, or slip into weekend comfort with a soft ballet flat. Fergie
 Fashion is the most beautiful illusion you can have. Alessandro Michele

 Fashion is about comfort and feeling good. Max Azria
 When you love fashion, there is no weekend. Everything just blends together. Carine Roitfeld
 My fashion statement depends on my mood. I am more of a tomboy when dressing up, and I have never worn pink in my entire life. Lalaine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes