A massage is just like a movie

A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you're the star. And you don't miss anything by falling asleep!
Elizabeth Jane Howard


 According to the American Psychological Association, the most effective stress-relief strategies are exercising or playing sports, praying or attending a religious service, reading, listening to music, spending time with friends or family, getting a massage, going outside of ra walk, meditating or doing yoga, and spending time with a creative hobby. The least effective strategies are gambling, shopping, smoking, drinking, eating, playing video games, surfing the Internet, and watching TV or movies for more than two hours.
 Massage's history is rooted in technique and body knowledge, but is also about heart, healing intention and connection between therapist and client. A tension - sometimes constructive, other times uncomfortable - has been prevalent in the field between one impulse toward structure and recognition and another toward freedom and flexibility to be responsive to individual circumstances
Bob Benson
 Never let stress shape your strategy. Most women think better after a brisk walk, a light meal, a massage and a nap.
Barbara Taylor Bradford
 I don't fear death because I don't fear anything I don't understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away.
Hedy Lamarr
 There are some things in life where it's better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them.
Al Michaels


 One of my personal indulgences is getting a weekly massage - it helps to re-align my body. I usually feel so much less tense after I've gotten rid of some knots in my shoulders and back.
Noureen DeWulf
 Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences.
Robert Breault
 I always think I look better after a yoga class. It's the same as a massage. We look so amazing after a massage because we're relaxed.
Andie MacDowell
 Never put off your massage until tomorrow if you can get it today.
Thomas Jefferson


 Massage is the study of anatomy in braille.
Jack Meagher
 Speak softly, I'm getting my massage.
Theodore Roosevelt
 I'm a sensualist. My two main indulgences are dark chocolate and massages.
Carla Gugino
 I love a massage. I'd go every day if I could. I don't need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage.
Jason Bateman
 I take a massage each week. This isn't an indulgence, it's an investment in your full creative expression/productivity/passion and sustained good health.
Robin Sharma









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes