You can't blame gravity for falling in love - Love quotes

 You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
 When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
Dalai Lama


 I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.
Jonathan Safran Foer
 True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
 You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
Robert Louis Stevenson
 If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa
 I want you any way I can get you. Not because you’re beautiful or clever or kind or adorable, although devil knows you’re all those things. I want you because there’s no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you.
Lisa Kleypas


 Listen to the inner light;
It will guide you.
Listen to the inner Peace;
It will feed you.
Listen to the inner Love;
It will transform you,
It will divinise you,
It will immortalise you.
Sri Chinmoy 
 I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
Julia Roberts
 When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy, and I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. But you were so good to me, and I got swept up in that. And little by little, I found myself falling in love with you.
Nicholas Sparks
 You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.
Julia Roberts
 Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
Erica Jong


 And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
Kiersten White
 Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
Nicholas Sparks
 Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons
Khalil Gibran
 Every woman deserves a man to ruin her lipstick, not her mascara
Charlotte Tilbury


 We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Sam Keen
 Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde
 Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm
 When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
Albert Einstein
 Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.
William Shakespeare
 Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
Paulo Coelho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes