Realistic Mind Blowing Pencil Drawings

 Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
John W. Gardner
 Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.
John James Audubon
 Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic.
Keith Haring

 Drawing is feeling. Color is an act of reason.
Pierre Bonnard
 I love drawing, whether it's considered work or not, but I'm always drawing, and that's the core of the work. Everything comes from drawing.
Ryan McGinness
 My attitude towards drawing is not necessarily about drawing. It's about making the best kind of image I can make, it's about talking as clearly as I can.
Jim Dine
 Drawing used to be a civilized thing to do, like reading and writing. It was taught in elementary schools. It was democratic. It was a boon to happiness.
Michael Kimmelman
 Practice by drawing things large, as if equal in representation and reality. In small drawings every large weakness is easily hidden; in the large, the smallest weakness is easily seen.
Leon Battista Alberti

 The very act of drawing an object, however badly, swiftly takes the drawer from a woolly sense of what the object looks like to a precise awareness of its component parts and particularities.
Alain de Botton
 You can only learn to paint by drawing, for drawing is a way of reserving a place for color in advance.
Andre Lhote
 Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.
Henri Cartier-Bresson
 The greatest value of a picture is when it forces us to notice what we never expected to see.
John Tukey
 Drawing makes you see things clearer, and clearer and clearer still, until your eyes ache.
David Hockney

 To know what you're going to draw, you have to begin drawing.
Pablo Picasso
 I love drawings, so I've always enjoyed making drawings that exist on their own.
Jasper Johns
 The tattoo can only exist as part of the skin, as a drawing always is an incision in the material and therefore cannot be parted from it.
Antoni Tapies
 Drawing is the cornerstone of the graphic, plastic arts. Drawing is the coordination of line, tone, and color symbols into formations that express the artist's thought.
John French Sloan
 I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.
Le Corbusier

 Drawing is the artist's most direct and spontaneous expression, a species of writing: it reveals, better than does painting, his true personality.
Edgar Degas
 As practice makes perfect, I cannot but make progress; each drawing one makes, each study one paints, is a step forward.
Vincent Van Gogh
 It is not bright colors but good drawing that makes figures beautiful.
Titian
 A drawing a day keeps the cobwebs away.
Robert Genn
 Drawing is the honesty of art.
Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres

 Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence.
Henri Matisse
 Disneyland is a work of love...Drawing up plans and dreaming of what I could do, everything. It was just something I kind of kept playing around with.
Walt Disney
 The tongue like a sharp knife ... Kills without drawing blood.
Gautama Buddha

 Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
Salvador Dali
 In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing.
Vincent Van Gogh

 Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes