Stunning Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women

The arm is a great place to get a tattoo for several reasons. Firstly, it’s easy to display and makes a nice accessory, especially with dresses or sleeveless dresses.

 I always say your body is the temple of your spirit, why not decorate it? My kids say, no, no, your body is the temple of your spirit, keep it clean. I'm covered in tattoos and I get a tattoo every time I write a book. I get the tattoo from the book.
Bill Ayers
 I never fancied myself having a prejudice towards people with tattoos. I personally don't have any and I don't think that I do, but I do see that people treat me differently with tattoos. People get out of my way.
Walton Goggins

 One of my favorite facts about Jason [Benjamin] is that he collects shirts from tattoo parlors. He has a bunch of tattoo parlor T-shirts, but no tattoos. And then he wears, like, vans and jeans. My boyfriend said he looks like a modern Bruce Springsteen, which is a pretty high compliment.
Lena Dunham
 A lot of my friends have tattoos; I realized that it's not only just a part of pop culture, but a bit of a map on someone's body, which says something about people. A part of their life, like an armor or a crest.
Christian Louboutin
 I chose a sunflower because when darkness descends they close up to regenerate. But I really wish I'd never had the tattoo in the first place. Clean, clear skin is always better.
Halle Berry
 It's more likely I'll dye my hair green, get a bunch of tattoos and go on tour with Amy Winehouse.
Mike Huckabee

 I've always been the type of person - you know, I kind of am extreme. So you know, I'm not, like, oh, let me get one tattoo. It's, like, my old whole arm has to be covered.
LeCrae
 The one in the movie is not real, but my Casper tattoo is real, and it is my only one.
Casper Van Dien
 I want to get married but I look at husbands the same way I look at tattoos. I want one, but I can't decide what I want, and I don't want to be stuck with something I'd grow to hate and have surgically removed.
Margaret Cho
 We have certain rules for traditional lyric poetry in Korea. I twist my body, confused by what to say and how to act, facing these rules. Confronting traditional lyricism, I speak with a bare body without the tattoos of culture on it.
Kim Hyesoon

 I sort of tend to equate tattoos with prisoners, punks or people with a high level of self-confidence. I don’t necessarily have a covered-in-tattoos personality.
Lena Dunham
 People are proud of their tattoos. It's like a modern coat of arms.
Christian Louboutin
 At the end of the day, the Lord knows I have no malice in my heart. But I've got tattoos, and I still fornicate.
Pharrell Williams
 My friends are coming up - they run this tattoo parlour out there and they're gonna ink me up with the tattoo I've been wanting since I was two, right here, upper arm.
Charlie Benante
 There is something vulnerable about showing your tattoos to people, even while it gives you a feeling that you are wearing a sleeve when you are naked.
Lena Dunham

 I have a handful of tattoos that I really want to put on people that I can't find anyone to let me give them to.
Jemima Kirke
 I have no real tattoos. I wear my bruises and tons of scars as my tattoos.
Kellan Lutz






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes