Gold Inspiration 3


The idea that to make a man work you've got to hold gold in front of his eyes is a growth, not an axiom. We've done that for so long that we've forgotten there's any other way. F. Scott Fitzgerald

The science of politics is the one science that is deposited by the streams of history, like the grains of gold in the sand of a river; and the knowledge of the past, the record of truths revealed by experience, is eminently practical, as an instrument of action and a power that goes to making the future. Lord Acton

Coming in as a veteran, I'd like to finish with a gold medal. Howard Bach

I think gold is made for kings and pharaohs - that's what I am. Big Sean

I think gold is made for kings and pharaohs - that's what I am. Big Sean

I've learned that winning isn't everything, and it's more about the journey. But at the end of the day, I just want to stand on the podium with the gold medal. Hope Solo

Winning a gold medal is not easy but I believed in myself, especially over the last four years. Sally Pearson


I'm a dirt person. I trust the dirt. I don't trust diamonds and gold. Eartha Kitt


You know, my uncle wore a lot of jewelry, a lot of gold chains. Two Chainz 

I hoped to win a medal and hoped it would be gold. I knew I was good but didn't know I would be the one to score something that had never been done before. Nadia Comaneci

Just like gold, which has to weather very high temperatures to achieve the sheen and shine it finally gets, so also every person has to go through struggles in his life to achieve success. Kailash Kher 


Success comes to those who have an entire mountain of gold that they continually mine, not those who find one nugget and try to live on it for fifty years. John C. Maxwell


I read an article somewhere that stated 1 in 4 American women will be considered clinically depressed in their lifetime. This should be more than a gold mine for pharmaceutical companies - it should be a wake-up call. Marianne Williamson

Gold like the sun, which melts wax, but hardens clay, expands great souls. Antoine Rivarol


I think the mental victory is worth it as much as a gold medal. Cameron van der Burgh

Everybody has to deal with tough times. A gold medal doesn't make you immune to that. A skater is used to falling down and getting up again. Dorothy Hamill

O accursed hunger of gold, to what dost thou not compel human hearts! Virgil


I've spent, I think, close to the last decade effortlessly and magically converting your tin cans into pure gold. Charlie Sheen



























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes