Yoga Inspiration 5


Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.
-B.K.S. Iuengar



I've always kept fit but I've been doing gym and yoga and will be throwing my stilettoes away for a while! 
-Francesca Annis


Playing a show before thousands of people is a highly unnatural state and when I get on the mat to do an hour of yoga before the show, I come out physically relaxed. 
-Adam Levine


It's funny, I do try to maintain health. I started doing Bikram yoga which is that hothouse yoga, the 105 degrees yoga for 90 minutes. It's great, you purge out all the sweat and you're drinking water. 
-Bryan Cranston


With fitness, I do Bikrams hot yoga. The gym that I have in my building is amazing. I love to do cardio and weights there. 
-Shay Mitchell 



Yoga is my luxury workout. If I'm on vacation or I have a day off, I love a 90-minute yoga class. It's a really strong workout, but it takes a little bit longer. 
-Alison Sweeney


I'm from Wisconsin, and I love snowboarding, hiking, yoga and soccer. 
-Jessica Szohr


If I can go every day of the week, that's great and I'll do it. Usually I can't, so it's about 4 or 5 times a week that I'll go to the gym. I just do cardio and make sure I tone. I love spin class and yoga and I work a lot on my legs and my abs and my arms. 
-Sasha Pieterse



My job involves a lot of sitting on aeroplanes and a lot of walking in high heels! I find yoga helps with both. 
-Anja Rubik
































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes