Yoga Inspiration 1



Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness. 
-Indra Devi




I wanted to get really fit. I wanted to lose some weight. So I've been doing Pilates and yoga, trying to lean out my body so I won't be bulky. 
-Serena Williams


When I consider the deeper meaning of yoga, I realize it's about a lot more than simply performing a variety of postures on a mat. 
-Carre Otis


Let's face it, I only practice yoga because the classes are always packed with beautiful women. 
-Adam Levine


Have I had therapy? I went to a yoga class once. 
-Dylan Moran




I'm a sucker for turquoise sea, white beaches and palm trees. I've been to the tropics every year since I could afford it. It's the perfect place to unwind. I can chill out, read, do a bit of yoga. 
-Bruno Tonioli


Yoga is an art and science of living. 
-Indra Devi


Many exercise forms - aerobic, yoga, weights, walking and more - have been shown to benefit mood. 
-Andrew Weil


Yoga is the settling of the mind into silence. When the mind has settled, we are established in our essential nature, which is unbounded Consciousness. Our essential nature is usually overshadowed by the activity of the mind. 
-Patanjali

Yoga pose to beat stress



Morning Yoga to awaken the body




Yoga Pose for strong arm




If it's cross-country ski season, I'll be out doing that, or snowshoeing up in Quebec. In my California home, I go to the local Y and I like doing yoga. It's been hugely beneficial to me in injury avoidance. 
-Neil Peart


I always think I look better after a yoga class. It's the same as a massage. We look so amazing after a massage because we're relaxed. 
-Andie MacDowell




I wanted to get really fit. I wanted to lose some weight. So I've been doing Pilates and yoga, trying to lean out my body so I won't be bulky. 
-Serena Williams




Flexibility is crucial to my fitness. Incorporating a good warm-up and cool-down into every session decreases my chances of injury. I use both dynamic and static stretching in my training. I've starting doing a few yoga sessions which incorporates muscle strength and flexibility. 
-Samantha Stosur


Yoga is a method for restraining the natural turbulence of thoughts, which otherwise impartially prevent all men, of all lands, from glimpsing their true nature of Spirit. Yoga cannot know a barrier of East and West any more than does the healing and equitable light of the sun. 
-Paramahansa Yogananda 


Become slower in your journey through life. Practice yoga and meditation if you suffer from 'hurry sickness.' Become more introspective by visiting quiet places such as churches, museums, mountains and lakes. Give yourself permission to read at least one novel a month for pleasure. 
-Wayne Dyer


I don't feel the need for religion. But I went on a yoga retreat last year and I do believe slightly in the karma thing and just being good and true unto yourself. And I slightly believe that you can attract good and bad to you. 
-Imelda Staunton


My hobbies include maintaining my physical and mental health. It's a full-time job. Yoga definitely helps for both of them. I'm a big fan of relaxing and not having a schedule. That's my best way to keep from going crazy. 
-Olivia Thirlby



For many people, managing pain involves using prescription medicine in combination with complementary techniques like physical therapy, acupuncture, yoga and massage. I appreciate this because I truly believe medical care should address the person as a whole - their mind, body, and spirit. 
-Naomi Judd


I can't wait for summer in the city! I love all the free activities in the parks that become available to us New Yorkers. Yoga and movie screenings in Bryant Park, concerts in Central Park - there's so much more available to the New York community in the summer! And everyone just seems to smile more. 
-Kara Lindsay


Writing used to be my hobby, but now that it's my job, I have no hobby - except watching TV and laying around the pool reading 'U.S. Weekly.' I have tried many hobbies, such as knitting, Pilates, ballet, yoga, and guitar, but none of them have taken. 
-Meg Cabot


Concentration of the mind is in a way common to both Knowledge and Yoga. Yoga aims at union of the individual with the universal, the Reality. This Reality cannot be new. It must exist even now, and it does exist. 
-Ramana Maharshi


As a longtime practitioner of yoga and a person who's been involved in physical fitness my whole life, I can tell you, yoga helps you achieve altered states of consciousness. It is not just stretching. The only way you can say that it's stretching is if you haven't done it, or that you haven't done it rigorously for a long period of time. 
-Joe Rogan


People on a spiritual path - personal growth, spiritual practice, recovery, yoga and so forth - are the last people who should be sitting out the social and political issues of our day. 
-Marianne Williamson


All the sudden high-impact stress can really take a toll on your body. So if you still want to be active and get in a good workout, go to a yoga class or pilates class, or get in some strength and conditioning. 
-Sophia Bush 


I'm about to do my second Bikram yoga class in Anchorage, Alaska. It's the only way to stay warm. I've got to get into shape. I've been eating nothing but fish and chips. 
-Emily Blunt




Bedtime Yoga for better sleep



Yoga Poses to burn Belly fat





Good Morning Yoga sequence






Yoga pose to burn lower belly fat







Full body yoga workout



Beginner Yoga Poses for relaxation


Yoga Poses for weight loss


10 Yoga Poses you should do every day


This yoga pose for a strong core


5 Beginner Yoga Poses for open Shoulders









Quick Morning Yoga



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes