Cowboy images, jokes and quotes

 I think I was probably a cowboy in a past life. Gin Wigmore
 I was feeling real good and real manly. Until a real cowboy walked by and told me I had my hat on backwards. So much for my career as a cowboy. Michael Biehn

 I'm like 6'2 when I wear heels, so I tend to wear cowboy boots a lot. Taylor Swift
 It is easier to get an actor to be a cowboy than to get a cowboy to be an actor. John Ford
 Q: Why did the cowboy adopt a dachshund?
A: He wanted to get a long little doggy.
 Tipping your hat to a lady is good form. If you're at a dinner table, you'd most certainly take your hat off - cowboy hat, baseball hat, or otherwise. Lyle Lovett
 Q: Where were the cowboys driving their cattle to?
A: Upstate Moo York.
 Q: What do you call a cowboy who teaches acting class?
A: A stage coach.
 Q: What does cowboys make when the sun comes up?
A. Shadows.
 Q: What’s the name of the store where cowboys buy their clothes?
A: Ranch dressin’
 Q: How did the cowboy ride into town on Friday & ride away only three days later on Friday?
A: His horse’s name was Friday!
Q: What’s the first cowboy rule of filling up a canteen?
A: Always go upstream from the herd.
 Oh, the dilemma of the summer music festival. On one hand, we ladies try very hard to look cute walking around those muddy fields in our cowboy boots and cut-offs. On the other hand, we want to look like we really didn't try at all and just rolled out of bed looking this way. Coco Rocha
 My first cat was named Cowboy, after the Dallas Cowboys. Jenna Bush
 Q: What is as big as a cowboy but weighs nothing?
A: His shadow.
 Q: Which Hollywood cowboy could always start a campfire?
A: Flint Eastwood
Q: Where do cowboys cook their chili?
A: On the range.
Q: What was the artistic cowboy really good at?
A: Drawing.
 Q: Who wrote the book “Talk Like a Cowboy?”
A: Hal D. Yall.
Q: Where do cowboys go to think things over?
A: The ponder-osa.
 I'm 5'11, so when I wear heels, it's definitely a really good view that I have. I'm, like, 6'2 when I wear heels, so I tend to wear cowboy boots a lot. Taylor Swift
 I grew up in southeastern Oklahoma on a working cattle ranch, and it was always very romantic to me: The West, the cowboy, the Western way of life. Reba McEntire
 Q: How do cowboys get a cow to keep quiet?
A: Press the moooote button.
Q: Which side of a cowboy has scruffy hair?
A: The outside.
 You might say that Lyndon Johnson is a cross between a Baptist preacher and a cowboy. Lyndon B. Johnson
 Q: What can cowboy’s catch if a wild horse sneezes on them?
A: Bronc-itis
Q: How do cowboys keep their cattle calm?
A: Play them relaxing moooosic.
 All my records - 'By the Time I Get to Phoenix,' 'Wichita Lineman,' 'Galveston,' 'Rhinestone Cowboy,' 'Dreams of the Everyday Housewife' - they all had strings on them. Glen Campbell
 Q: What was the cowboy’s reply when he was accused of passing gas in the stage coach?
A: Darn Tootin’
Q: How did the cowboy become so rich?
A: His horse gave him a couple of bucks every day.
 I have played a boxer, a cowboy, a knight, a prince, an elf and a pirate. I am so glad to have done all of that already. Orlando Bloom
 Q: What was the name of the frog cowboy?
A: Hopalong Cassidy
Q: How did the cowboy get to the hockey game?
A: On a Zam-pony
 Q: How did the cowboy get to the hockey game?
A: On a Zam-pony
Q: What zen life lesson do cowboys teach their cows?
A: Try to turn the udder cheek and moooove on.
Q: Why don’t cowboys shoo the flies buzzing around them?
A: It’s easier to let them go bare foot.
 I got a hat deal with Resistol, where I have my own line of cowboy hats. Jason Aldean
 America had, for one thing, lived in anarchy for - until much more recently than Europe. We had the Wild West, where the cliche of the cowboy movies was the nearest sheriff is 90 miles away, and so you had to pack a gun and defend yourself. Steven Pinker
 I'm a neurotic fiction writer who'd like to be a cowboy. Thomas McGuane
 Q: What do cowboys put on their salads?
A: Ranch dressing.
 It doesn't matter the kind of music, it doesn't matter whether it's a cowboy hat or a yarmulke. I don't care if it's outer space or pop, the spirit is the same. David Lee Roth
 Q: What basketball team do the cowboys root for?
A: The Spurs.
 I loved cowboy movies when I was a kid. When I was five years old, I was already wearing a cowboy hat and suit. When I grew up, I knew John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Kirk Douglas and so on. Jackie Chan
 But I had two very special people who helped to take my style to the next level. Thank God for my first MC Cowboy and my first student Grand Wizard Theodore, and to go out after creating this art form and finding everyone jamming to it - that too was pretty scary. Grandmaster Flash
 I like crazy shoes or unusual cowboy boots and I collect big belt buckles. Patricia Cornwell
 I love vintage cowboy boots, and some days I'm into platform stilettos encrusted in jewels. It's really all over the place. Kacey Musgraves
 When I did 'Slacker,' I didn't own cowboy hats or boots. I was like, 'That's not me.' Richard Linklater
 I didn't want to play a rancher. I didn't want to have a cowboy hat on; I wanted to get away from that in the things I do. But I read the script and fell in love with it. As hard as I tried to say no, I couldn't. Tim McGraw
 I'm thrilled, I'm grateful, I'm blessed. I played for the world's greatest professional sports team in history. Once a Dallas Cowboy, always a Dallas Cowboy. Bob Hayes
 Q: What time is it when a cow sits on your cowboy hat?
A: Time to get a new cowboy hat!
 From 'Midnight Cowboy' to 'Taxi Driver' is a brief era whose grit, beauty, and violence has been quite mythologized. Rachel Kushner
 Q: What do cowboys put on their pancakes?
A: Log Cabin syrup
 Q: How did the cowboy know his cattle were behind him without looking?
A: He herd them.
 Q: What do you call a dinosaur in a cowboy hat?
A: T-Tex
 Q: What did the cowboy say to the artist?
A: Draw, pardner.
 Q: What did the cowboy say when his dog ran away?
A: Doggone!
 Q: Why did the cowboy get so many laughs?
A: Because he was always horsing around!
 Q: What lesson did the cowboy teach all of his children?
A: Never squat with your spurs on.
 I couldn't do country, with all due respect to all country music artists. My parents dressed me up with a cowboy hat and we'd go to the rodeo when I was younger and it traumatized me for life. Chris Colfer
 When I was really young, I had an afro and wore pressed jeans and argyle sweaters. In my teens, I moved on to ripped Levi's jeans, white T-shirts, and cowboy boots. Edward Enninful
 You cannot separate sexuality from cheerleading. It is inherently what it is - growing up with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and all of that stuff. Peyton Reed
 When I first started buying shoes with my own money, I would always get them from eBay. I used to hack my mum's account, and suddenly these white cowboy leather boots would arrive. Suki Waterhouse
 Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did. Tom Landry
 I like the Rockabilly look. My background is half Italian, half French. I wear cowboy boots and jeans. Johnny Iuzzini
 I was a big shiny, glittery-type person. Now I'm a jeans and T-shirt girl, or I'll wear sun dresses and cowboy boots in the summer. But at first I had to have stylists tell me, 'That's ugly.' Miranda Lambert
 Q: What did the cowboys think about the campfire?
A: They gave it GLOWING reviews.
 Q: Who do the Cowboy zombies battle every season?
A: The DEADskins.
 Q: Why did the bow-legged cowboy lose his job on the ranch?
A: He couldn’t keep his calves together!
Q: Why did the cowboy make a bed out of straw?
A: To feed his night mares.
 Q: What do they call cowboy Santa?
A: The jolly rancher
Q: How did the cowboy burn his chaps?
A: From riding on the range.
 Q: Where do cowboys feed their herd lunch?
A: The calf-eteria.


















Some more Cowboy quotes:

I don't walk around with a cowboy hat. I did get a tattoo that says 'cowboy' that's a bit of an over-compensation, probably. Ronnie Dunn

I'm always for the Indian in the cowboy movie. Always. Johnny Depp

I always wanted a guitar. I always wanted to be a cowboy singer because I also listened to Hank Williams, and he would always sing these neat romantic songs. Dick Dale

No man should have cowboys boots in his wardrobe. That's fair enough, isn't it? Unless you're a cowboy, of course. Paul Weller

Rob Quist is Nancy Pelosi in a cowboy hat. Greg Gianforte

When I started, there was a phase where I wanted to be a cowboy star. I didn't want to do deep, serious parts. Fred Willard

I just wanted to play a cowboy for a long time. Daniel Craig

I guess I'm just a frustrated cowboy. Larry Wilcox

As a very young man growing up in Texas, usually I got a shotgun or cowboy boots for Christmas. Robert Wilson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes