Funny Quotes Part 1

“Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.”
Anton Chekhov
“I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.”
Arthur C. Clarke
“My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.”
Ashleigh Brilliant
“To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.”
Ashleigh Brilliant
“Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.”
Benjamin Franklin
“Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.”
Benjamin Franklin
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”
Abraham Lincoln
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
Al McGuire
“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”
Alan Dundes
“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
Albert Camus
“Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
– Albert Einstein
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
Albert Einstein
“A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.”
Ellen DeGeneres
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”
– Emo Philips
“How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.”
– Emo Philips
“I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.”
– Emo Philips
“Leave something for someone but dont leave someone for something.”
– Enid Blyton
“Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.”
– Erma Bombeck
“Never have more children than you have car windows.”
– Erma Bombeck
“I drink to make other people more interesting.”
– Ernest Hemingway
“It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?”
– Ronald Reagan
“Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.”
– Ronald Reagan
“Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.”
– Salvador Dali
“Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.”
– Sam Ewing
“A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.”
– Samuel Goldwyn
“I don’t think anyone should write their autobiography until after they’re dead.”
– Samuel Goldwyn
“I don’t want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job.”
– Samuel Goldwyn
“I wish I were dumber so I could be more certain about my opinions. It looks fun.”
– Scott Adams
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
– Scott Adams
“I live by my own rules (reviewed, revised, and approved by my wife).. but still my own.”
– Si Robertson
“The trouble with telling a good story is that it invariably reminds the other fellow of a dull one.”
– Sid Caesar
“Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.”
– Socrates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes