Stylish girl pictures and quotes



















































































Quotes about stylish

Be beautiful, be stylish, and love yourself. Karishma Tanna

I am not at all stylish. For me, style is a state of mind and individuality. Tiger Shroff

If you look back in history of the women who are most memorable and most stylish, they were never the followers of fashion. They were the ones who were unique in their style, breakers of the rules. They were authentic, genuine, original. They were not following the trends. Nina Garcia

Being stylish is about enjoying your life and expressing yourself and your inner light. Tori Amos

Style is something very individual, very personal, and in their own unique way, I believe everyone is stylish. Salman Khan

Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity. It finds expression in your qualities of your capacity to love, your spirituality, delicacy, radiance, sensitivity, creativity, charm, graciousness, gentleness, dignity, and quiet strength. James E. Faust

I'm so not stylish by nature, but I've learned to work with what I have. Julie Bowen

It doesn't matter what kind of clothes you put on: if you're a stylish individual, you're going to preserve that. G-Dragon

I don't care how stylish something is if it doesn't flatter me. Ali Larter

The best way to look stylish on a budget is to try second-hand, bargain hunting, and vintage. Orlando Bloom

A few things make a person stylish: honesty, imagination with a sprinkling of humour. I still keep an eye on trends, but I don't follow them any more. Maxine Peake

My friends call my style 'old man chic.' I wear loafers and stylish sweatpants. I love to stay comfortable, so I definitely funk it up, but I'm always comfortable. I wear lots of hats and feathers, and I kind of have a little obsession with Native American jewelry. Hayley Kiyoko

I never thought I am a stylish. For me, style is always a representation of what you want to wear but doing it in a unique way and expressing yourself. Every girl loves to be stylish. Priyanka Chopra

I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they're versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans. Maria Sharapova

Sometimes, we have to turn our camera to a mirror to shoot something, and people think, 'Oh, that's very stylish.' Yes it is, but at the same time, we did it because we are shooting in a very small space, and that was our only option. Wong Kar-wai

It feels nice to be loved, but let me tell you there are 10 times more better looking, stylish and talented guys than me. So there's no solid reason for me to be proud! I don't think I have done anything extraordinary to change people's lives. Salman Khan

One would like to be grand and heroic, if one could; but if not, why try at all? One wants to be very something, very great, very heroic; or if not that, then at least very stylish and very fashionable. It is this everlasting mediocrity that bores me. Harriet Beecher Stowe

There is something urbane, stylish, and worldly about owning a cocktail shaker. Roger Stone

Not that it was Twiggy's fault, but the ubiquity of her image created a sense in young women that to be stylish meant to be skinny, flat-chested with an ingenue face and straight hair. Susie Orbach

Oh, I'm hardly stylish! I'm such a mess. I don't even think about what I'm going to wear; it's the last thing I think about. Christy Turlington

The right scent can make you feel a little more stylish, but it should never eclipse who you are. It should complement who you are. Justin Timberlake

The interesting thing about London is that there are always stylish surprises around every corner. Natalie Massenet

I know you don't always need to spend a ton of money to be stylish. Mark Indelicato

A good man often appears gauche simply because he does not take advantage of the myriad mean little chances of making himself look stylish. Preferring truth to form, he is not constantly at work upon the facade of his appearance. Alanis Morissette

There's always room for improvement, but the judges are looking for big airs and stylish tricks. Shaun White

I am attracted to people who make this effort in knowing what suits them - they are individual and stylish. Vivienne Westwood

For years, whenever I'd been travelling and came back to Copenhagen, I'd think: 'People are so stylish.' And it's not any one class. It's everyday life. Susanne Bier

The stylish kids on the street, they're the ones that set the trends. The designers see what they're doing and go and design their line and sell it back to the same kids, and it's like, why not go directly to the source? Rihanna

The books I love most are the ones that combine some sort of gripping story with really beautiful or stylish writing. Some of my favorites are 'The Road' by Cormac McCarthy, 'The Virgin Suicides' by Jeffrey Eugenides, 'The Interpreter of Maladies' by Jhumpa Lahiri, and 'Blindness' by Jose Saramago. Karen Thompson Walker

The concept of the robot encapsulates both aspects of technology. On one hand it's cool, it's fun, it's healthy, it's sexy, it's stylish. On the other hand it's terrifying, it's alienating, it's addictive, and it's scary. That has been the subject of much science-fiction literature. Thomas Bangalter

I don't like to try very hard. Most of the time it's just jeans, a T-shirt and Converse trainers. Casual, comfortable and boyish is how I'd describe my look. The way people wear clothes makes them stylish, rather than the clothes themselves. Jessica Hart

What makes a woman stylish is what she has to say and how she chooses to live her life. Shirley Manson

My mother was so stylish, but she never pushed that on me. She always thought I looked cool. Tig Notaro

There are people who believe that a Dolce & Gabbana T-shirt is more stylish than a supermarket one, and there are people who believe the opposite. There is room for everyone. Domenico Dolce

I live in N.Y.C. and walk everywhere, so I like stylish shoes that are comfortable. Vincent Piazza

I'm a big Tom Hardy fan. He dresses pretty stylish, right? Christopher Mintz-Plasse

American Eagle clothing is stylish, flattering and all about embracing your individuality. Shay Mitchell

I've always wanted to dress Cate Blanchett because I think she's so stylish. Jenny Packham

Elin Kling is one of the most stylish women I know. Emily Weiss

I think, French girls, we are not the most stylish women in the world. For me, New Yorkers are more stylish, or even women here in London. Jeanne Damas

'Guardian' journalism itself will remain what it has always been: thoughtful, progressive, fiercely independent and challenging, and also witty, stylish, and fun. Katharine Viner

If I were a girl, I always like Chanel. It's so stylish and timeless. So I like Karl Lagerfeld a lot. Tiesto

I'd really love to dress Lauren Bacall. She's incredibly interesting - a gorgeous, stylish woman with a strong personality. Giles Deacon

I like Louboutins, but some women think they can just put on Louboutins and they're stylish, and that's not the case. Someone can go into T.J. Maxx or Ross, pick out some clothes and own it. As long as you have that eye for creativity and know how to put it together, it's so much more interesting. Dhani Jones

I felt New York was a big, more stylish, more metropolitan Golders Green. I was thrilled. Simon Schama

My grandmother was probably the first person who I thought was beautiful. She was incredibly stylish, she had big hair, big cars. I was probably 3 years old, but she was like a cartoon character. She'd swoop into our lives with presents and boxes, and she always smelled great and looked great. Tom Ford

Fashionable people can opt out of the fashion stream, but a stylish person never becomes unstylish unless they hit their head on a rock and suffer brain damage. Douglas Coupland

I would love to design a maternity clothing line. It is so hard to find stylish clothes for pregnant people... I would say 99 percent of the clothes I wore were not maternity because I couldn't find anything I liked. Kourtney Kardashian

Hublot is a great high quality brand which represents modern, stylish, masculine look. Gennady Golovkin

I watched a film called 'Elephant' recently. Its not stylish in the sense of expensive suits and Italian cars, but the styling on every single character is spot on. Tinie Tempah

I absolutely adore Alessandra Rich, I think her dresses are stunning and she really knows how to cut and dress the female shape. Her stuff is really beautiful, stylish and a little bit quirky. I love it all! Jessica Brown Findlay

Yes, the Masters is too stylish to be an American icon. It's as out of character for Uncle Sam as a McDonald's is for France. Frank Deford

Bruno Mars is pretty fashionable. Gary Clarck Junior, who was also in our ad with Jimmy Page, is a super super stylish guy. John Varvatos

Buenos Aires is easily one of the most stylish cities in the world with its eclectic collection of neighborhoods, each with its own unique charm. Ben Elliot

'GQ,' you've been patiently and stylishly educating me forever. To be truly stylish, you have to be kind and courteous. Douglas Booth

Style has always been very important to us. We grew up in the '70s. Music was glam rock, punk rock and a very stylish movement. Nick Rhodes

The most stylish country in the world is Italy. Nick Rhodes

London is very fashion-forward. Everyone's very stylish, and the designers are great. It's very my style, grungy and feminine - a bit of everything. Jessica Hart

My parents are both very stylish, so they always encouraged me to explore when it came to personal style. I went through a lot of crazy phases, and I'm still finding myself. Erin Moriarty

I guess if you're independent, not afraid of much, and extremely stylish, that makes you a pretty good candidate for being a New Yorker. Mark Indelicato Good, Stylish, You, N


When it came to the stylish and graceful art of ballroom dancing, my dad was a king of the clubs, a prowling tiger and a wonderfully natural mover. Bruno Tonioli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes