Mother and daughter pictures and quotes

 “A mother’s and daughters love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman

“My mother was like sand. The kind that warms you on a beach when you come shivering out of the cold water. The kind that clings to your body, leaving its impression on your skin to remind you where you’ve been and where you’ve come from.” – Clare Vanderpool
 “My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced.” – Ann Butler

“On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.”

“A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda
 Angels are often disguised as daughters.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love. -MILDRED B. VERMONT

A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
 All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -ABRAHAM LINCOLN

If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.

Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.

 A mother’s treasure is her daughter. – Catherine Pulsifer

A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. – Irish Saying

I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be. – Zoraida Pesante

 “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.” – Signe Hammer

“Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth.” – Victoria Secunda

“A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
 A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

A mother is she who can take the place of others, but whose place no one else can take.

On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.
 If I could give my daughter 3 things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.

I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.

As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.
-JESSICA KIRKLAND
 “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston

“Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart.”

“No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.” – Christie Watson
 No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.

By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.

 What the daughter does, the mother did. – Jewish Proverb

The relationship between parents and children, but especially between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way. – Joyce Carol Oates

As the mother of two daughters, I have great respect for women. And I don’t ever want to lose that. – Vera Wang
 My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along. – Denise Van Outen

Mothers and daughters are individuals. The bond between them is sacred and indestructible, but they are still individuals, each responsible for their own actions and fate. – Charney Herst

Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen Nexo
 My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. – Erica Jong

My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. – Jodi Picoult

No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. – Christie Watson
 “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”

“One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers.”- Iyanla Vanzant

“Maybe Mom is my alter ego and the woman I’m able to be when I’m working.”~Mary Tyler Moore

 “I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets

“No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.” – CARDINAL MERMILLOD

“Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf

 A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend.”

The love between a mother and daughter is forever.

One of the most important relationships we have is the relationship we have with our mothers.
 “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult

“I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.” – Zoraida Pesante

“A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.” – Naomi Wolf
 “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”

“No matter how old you are, you always want your mother’s love and acceptance. I guess I’m hoping one day I’ll get it back.” – Hilary Grossman

“Maybe I stepped into the skin my mother left behind and became the girl my mother had been, the one she still wanted to be” -. Laura Kasischke
 “Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.” –Melia Keeton-Digby

“No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.”

“Happiness is mother and daughter time.”
 I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.

And she loved a little girl very, very much – even more than she loved herself.

A son is a son till he takes him a wife. A daughter is a daughter all of her life.
 I constantly go between wanting you to be my baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. -LINDA WOOTEN

A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
 Her smile makes me smile, her laugh is infectious, her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.

Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.

To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom.
 A loving and careful mother both recognizes and even protects her daughter’s autonomy and also helps her dance out confidently on to a wider stage. – Rachel Billington

What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow. – Helen Claes

My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced. – Ann Butler

 While we have had our differences I wouldn’t trade my daughter for anything or anyone else in the world. She has made a tremendous positive difference in my life. – Kate Summers

I never thought I would say this but raising a daughter is different than raising a son. But the one thing that is not different is my love for each of them. – Catherine Pulsifer

The mother-daughter relationship is one of the most complex of all types because the levels of expectations for love and understanding are so high. – Dr. Trevicia Williams
 No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. -CHRISTIE WATSON

My identity rests solely and firmly on this: I am my mother’s daughter.

Here’s to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
 Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.

 A mother’s treasure is her daughter.

She stands firmly on her own two feet and I just behind her; should she ever need me.
-J. IRON WORD
 I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.

A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.

A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. -DOROTHY C. FISHER

A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. -AGATHA CHRISTIE

 “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”

“Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.”

“When we weren’t scratching each other’s eyes out, we were making each other laugh harder than anyone else could.”~Lucie Arnaz

“To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom”

 “The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.” – Wynonna Judd

Related: Gratitude Quotes: Being Thankful for Life, Love and Friends
“Angels are often disguised as daughters.”

“I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.”

 “I loved my mother too,’ I said. ‘I still do. That’s the thing it never goes away, even if the person does.”- Anna Carey

“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Jodi Picoult

“Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.”
 No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom. -CARDINAL MERMILLOD

Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.

The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter.
 I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -MITCH ALBOM

To my daughter I will say, ‘ See your beauty without a compliment or a mirror’.

A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. -NAOMI WOLF

A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.

The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother. -ST. THERESE OF LISIEUX
 “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.” – Catherine Pulsifer

“You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl.”

“You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you” ~Janet Fitch

“My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.”~Carrie Latet

“She stands firmly on her own two feet and I just behind her; should she ever need me.”-  J. IRON WORD
“Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”

“I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.” – Adriana Trigiani

“A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears.” – Melissa Harrison

“As is the mother, so is her daughter.”- Bible
 “The older I get, the more I see The power of that young woman, my mother.” ~Sharon Olds

Beautiful mother daughter quotes
“My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” – Erica Jong

“One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter”

“Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around.”
– Barbara Delinsky
 First my mother, forever my friend.
I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.

To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.

You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl.

A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.

A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. – Naomi Wolf

Mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. – Victoria Secunda

Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began. – Signe Hammer

A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears. – Melissa Harrison

There is no one right way to have a relationship – there are as many ways as there are mothers and daughters. Each relationship is unique. – Judy Ford

Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother. – Unknown

I enjoy my life with my daughter. She is one of my favorite people on this planet. – Colleen O’Grady

Mothering is a mysterious task. First you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go. – Judy Ford

Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss off her mother. – Chuck Palahniuk

A mother influences her daughter’s development through many stages of her life and ideally, represents a suitable role model for her daughter to learn from. – Wendy Fry

The woman who bore me is no longer alive, but I seem to be her daughter in increasingly profound ways. – Johnnetta Betsch Cole

A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. – Unknown

So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years…wisdom. Without wisdom we continue to blunder through life repeating the same mistakes. – Laura Alexander

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes