Makeup beauty pictures and quotes

 Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo. Kylie Jenner

I've worn makeup for so long, my skin needs it. Jeffree Star
 It was a whole new attitude: no makeup, less is more... the '90s were fun! Edward Enninful

On a normal day-to-day basis, I'm makeup free, hair in a bun, and I just go. Caroline Wozniacki
 My goal was always to make the girl look real and look beautiful. It didn't matter how much makeup. Sometimes it was none at all. Francois Nars
 I didn't start wearing makeup until I was in my early 20s, so I never realized that makeup 'wasn't for boys,' as many social norms say. Manny MUA
 I think a natural look is prettier. I rarely wear makeup, but we always wear sunscreen on our faces. Kendall Jenner
 Looks aren't everything, obviously, but there really is something to putting on a full face of makeup and really feeling the glam! Manny MUA
 When it comes to fashion, I never wear makeup and always stick to black clothing. Madeline Brewer
 I love glamour and artificial beauty. I love the idea of artifice and dressing up and makeup and hair. Dita Von Teese
 I don't really have the patience to do my hair, which is why it's always parted down the middle, slicked, in a low ponytail or a messy high bun. I'm too lazy to do my own hair, but I like doing my makeup. Gigi Hadid
 Dress how you're comfortable. Wear the makeup that you're comfortable in - or don't wear it. Colbie Caillat
 My favorite thing to pass the time in the makeup chair is YouTube videos of talking cats. I don't know why, but they make me laugh. Doug Jones
 For a clean makeup finish, I use Cle de Peau translucent pressed powder. Rena Sofer

If you don't want to put on any makeup, try some fake eyelashes. They make your eyes pop and give you a little confidence boost. Jessie James Decker

Makeup does a lot for your confidence. When I put makeup on, I walk taller. I smile more. I feel good. I know I look prettier. Even if I just put day makeup on. Maye Musk
 The first thing I'll do if I want to look really crappy is, I don't wear any makeup at all. Michael Caine
 On stage, you can get away with more, so I definitely use that to my advantage and go bolder with fashion, hair, and makeup. I love a smoky eye and long lashes. Kelsea Ballerini

I used a lot of pancake makeup and a prayer, and a Buddhist chant. Steven Cojocaru

When I have really blonde hair, I usually go for a more natural look, wearing way less makeup. Olivia Wilde
 Perfect isn't normal, nor is it interesting. I have no features without makeup. I am pale. I have blond lashes. You could just paint my face - it's like a blank canvas. It can be great for what I do. Amy Adams

That's why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me. Kevyn Aucoin
 I feel beautiful when my makeup looks great. Khoudia Diop

M.A.C. stands for makeup, art, and cosmetics. We're about bringing all these worlds together - makeup, design, fashion. Marcel Wanders

I love movies like '500 Days of Summer' and 'Juno.' Something offbeat without the glamour and the makeup and the clothing. Lucy Hale

Natural beauty products are a must! I use coconut oil-based RMS makeup, and I slather almond oil on my hands to soak while I watch a movie. Phoebe Tonkin





 That Shaw is the most egotistical thing! He hogged the camera and spent more time with the hairdresser and the makeup man than any actor on the lot! Lana Turner

I get a bit insecure if I feel like there's too much makeup on my face or if I feel like I'm cakey. Dua Lipa



Makeup looks better if your skin is not dry. And sometimes, if my skin peels, then it's all just bad. Basically, take care of your skin to make your makeup look nice. Kylie Jenner

 It's a funny relationship that makeup artists have. I always feel kind of like a dentist. People look at me and think of pain. Rick Baker

Sometimes, I don't even want to put on makeup. And sometimes, I feel so unattractive and blah. Lil' Kim

It's always so much fun playing with makeup and meeting my incredible fans. Jeffree Star


 Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty; it's a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside. Michelle Phan

I love fashion, and I love changing my style, my hair, my makeup, and everything I've done in the past has made me what I am now. Not everyone is going to like what I do, but I look back at everything, and it makes me smile. Victoria Beckham

I feel beautiful without makeup on, but when I do put makeup on, it just gives me this extra pop. Cardi B





 Makeup is about balance. When the eye makes a statement, the lips should be quiet. Francois Nars

Makeup is an extraordinary tool that allows me to share my inspirations, my fantasies, and my vision with the world. Pat McGrath

To me, being beautiful is just accepting myself. I feel beautiful when I'm wearing makeup; I feel beautiful when I'm not wearing makeup. Manny MUA

 Makeup is an art form for me. It's a form of expression, and it's such a cool way to get my creative juices flowing. James Charles

When you have a cute outfit on and your makeup looks amazing, the first thing people comment on is your image. When you don't wear makeup, you hear things like, 'Oh wow, you look tired,' or, 'You're so brave for not wearing makeup!' Colbie Caillat

When you have a cute outfit on and your makeup looks amazing, the first thing people comment on is your image. When you don't wear makeup, you hear things like, 'Oh wow, you look tired,' or, 'You're so brave for not wearing makeup!' Colbie Caillat

Makeup can help you capture a moment. Carine Roitfeld




 It's our hearts and brains that we should exercise more often. You can put on all the makeup you want, but it won't make your soul pretty. Kevyn Aucoin

I love natural beauty, and I think it's your best look, but I think makeup as an artist is so transformative. Marina and the Diamonds

Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside. Lady Gaga

I love the confidence that makeup gives me. Tyra Banks



 To me, beauty and makeup and color is like the finishing touch on everything. Marc Jacobs

I like glasses so I can go out without my makeup. Just grab your coat and get your hat and go. Elaine Stritch

I don't have to wear any other makeup as long as I have blush. Victoria Justice

I don't work with a stylist, I don't work with a glam squad to get me together for the red carpet, I really enjoy the time it takes to do it myself, to choose my clothes and do my own makeup and my own hair. Dita Von Teese

 Good skin is the best foundation for your makeup. Holland Roden

When it comes to lingerie, there are no rules. I feel the sexiest when I'm myself, no hair, no makeup. Irina Shayk

I love doing photoshoots; it let's me really show off my personality, flair, and makeup within a photo. Jeffree Star

Honey, I am going to my grave with my eyelashes and my makeup on. Tammy Faye Bakker

I wear makeup pretty much every day. For training, I usually do a lighter base, a lighter blush and I used the mascara and a little bit of the lip gloss. Gabby Douglas

 I like simple makeup, but a bit dirty-looking around the eyes - I love a smoky look. Arizona Muse

I hope to inspire others to be confident in their own skin and to love themselves with makeup or without. James Charles

I'm girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food. Carrie Underwood

I like to make the best of what I have. I'm not a supermodel, clearly. I'm not a makeup artist. I'm a real woman. Victoria Beckham

I don't care if someone makes fun of me, but if someone calls me a mean person or something, I reply. If you don't like me in makeup, that's OK. But I would like people to like me as a person. James Charles










 Doing makeup, especially for drag, is all about being aware of the geography and angles of your face. Aquaria

This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about myself in interviews. That's a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes. Selena Gomez

In just a few years, I have turned my small company into a multi-million dollar makeup empire. Jeffree Star

Makeup is an accessory to fashion. You buy a bag, you buy shoes, you put on eyeliner, you buy a lipstick, makeup compliments the clothes. Francois Nars













 I've always had trouble finding makeup in darker shades. Khoudia Diop

Even when I get dressed up to go out, I never use too much makeup. Ana Ivanovic



 Adjust your makeup to the light in which your wear it. Helena Rubinstein

I really miss wearing costumes and makeup. Brendon Urie


 I'm really into makeup. I love it! I think it's so trendy to be like, 'Oh, I don't ever wear makeup,' but it's super fun, and I've always enjoyed it. Busy Philipps

I've always been into cars. Cars are part of our genetic makeup. It's unavoidable. Matthew Fox








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes