Spring pictures and quotes

 Spring and fall, those are very inspiring times of the year for me. Henry Rollins
 A Poem does not grow by jerks. As trees in Spring produce a new ring of tissue, so does every poet put forth a fresh outlay of stuff at the same season. Wilfred Owen
 Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn. Marilyn Monroe
 I love feeling the crispness of fall and the sensuality of spring. Christopher Meloni
 Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment. Ellis Peters
 The weather here is gorgeous. It's mild and feels like it's in the eighties. The hot dog vendors got confused because of the weather and thought it was spring, so they accidentally changed the hot dog water in their carts. David Letterman
 “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.”
 — Algernon Charles Swinburne
 No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn. Hal Borland
 “I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright.”
— Millard Kaufman
 When all the world appears to be in a tumult, and nature itself is feeling the assault of climate change, the seasons retain their essential rhythm. Yes, fall gives us a premonition of winter, but then, winter, will be forced to relent, once again, to the new beginnings of soft greens, longer light, and the sweet air of spring. Madeleine M. Kunin
 “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.”
— S. Brown
 I believe in process. I believe in four seasons. I believe that winter's tough, but spring's coming. I believe that there's a growing season. And I think that you realize that in life, you grow. You get better. Steve Southerland
 “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.”
— Bishop Reginald Heber
 Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. Rainer Maria Rilke
 “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”
— Margaret Atwood

 Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. Robert H. Schuller
 “The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size.”
— Gertrude S. Wister
 The spring wakes us, nurtures us and revitalizes us. How often does your spring come? If you are a prisoner of the calendar, it comes once a year. If you are creating authentic power, it comes frequently, or very frequently. Gary Zukav
 Once something has outlived its usefulness in one area of life, its purpose for being in existence is no longer the same. The leaf that captures a stream of sunlight, and then transfers its energy to the tree, serves one purpose in the spring and summer, and another completely different one through the fall and winter. Guy Finley
 The madness of spring is so enticing. I love it when things are opening up and emerging from the ground. I also love the middle of summer when fruit is bursting forth, but I even love the garden in the winter when everything is resting. Ross Gay
 Fighting for a job - that's been my mindset every Spring Training. Aaron Judge
 “Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.”
 — Jessica Harrelson
 I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen. Anne Lamott
 “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.”
— John Muir
 To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. John Burroughs
 I am going to notice the lights of the earth, the sun and the moon and the stars, the lights of our candles as we march, the lights with which spring teases us, the light that is already present. Anne Lamott
 “Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.”
— Doug Larson
 Earth teach me to forget myself as melted snow forgets its life. Earth teach me resignation as the leaves which die in the fall. Earth teach me courage as the tree which stands all alone. Earth teach me regeneration as the seed which rises in the spring. William Alexander
 “In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.”
— Mark Twain
 The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also. Harriet Ann Jacobs
 “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter!”
— Jen Selinsky
 “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s Party!’”
— Robin Williams
 “If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.”
— Audra Foveo
 It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn. B. C. Forbes






















































































Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. Doug Larson

In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move. Henry Rollins

Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! Sitting Bull

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. Bernard Williams

The garden of love is green without limit and yields many fruits other than sorrow or joy. Love is beyond either condition: without spring, without autumn, it is always fresh. Rumi

O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? Percy Bysshe Shelley

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. Margaret Atwood

For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair. Anne Morrow Lindbergh

We cannot stop the winter or the summer from coming. We cannot stop the spring or the fall or make them other than they are. They are gifts from the universe that we cannot refuse. But we can choose what we will contribute to life when each arrives. Gary Zukav

Sweet April showers do spring May flowers. Thomas Tusser

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. Rogers Hornsby

One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the Spring. Aldo Leopold

I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. Robert Browning

Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. Gustav Mahler

The true harbinger of spring is not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of the bat on the ball. Bill Veeck

'Spring Day' - I wrote main lyrics based on my personal experience with old friends. It is about my sad memories with him, and it makes me sentimental whenever I listen to the song. Suga

Spring is God's way of saying, 'One more time!' Robert Orben

From the end spring new beginnings. Pliny the Elder

Music comes from an icicle as it melts, to live again as spring water. Henry Williamson

The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself. Ernest Hemingway

Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed. David Letterman

Winter lingered so long in the lap of Spring that it occasioned a great deal of talk. Bill Nye

The essence of a thoughtful spring menu is bringing the table to life with flavorful color! Sherry Yard

My activism did not spring from my being gay, or, for that matter, from my being black. Rather, it is rooted fundamentally in my Quaker upbringing and the values that were instilled in me by my grandparents who reared me. Bayard Rustin

Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius. Pietro Aretino

Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again. Sarah Ban Breathnach

Revolution is as unpredictable as an earthquake and as beautiful as spring. Its coming is always a surprise, but its nature should not be. Rebecca Solnit

They say it's better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. Conor Oberst

My family never took vacations; we never traveled together. We never did anything. My spring breaks were going home to help my dad at the restaurant. Pete Gallego

Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country. William Jennings Bryan

No matter what's happening in the Middle East - the Arab Spring, et cetera, the economic challenges, high rates of unemployment - the emotional, critical issue is always the Israeli-Palestinian one. Abdullah II of Jordan

Great literature must spring from an upheaval in the author's soul. If that upheaval is not present then it must come from the works of any other author which happens to be handy and easily adapted. Robert Benchley

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. George Santayana

It's the fans that need spring training. You gotta get 'em interested. Wake 'em up and let 'em know that their season is coming, the good times are gonna roll. Harry Caray

Italy, and the spring and first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy. Bertrand Russell

Each year in early spring, during the season of Lent, which begins on Ash Wednesday and concludes on Easter, a plenitude of books, magazine articles, and television shows about Jesus appear. Jay Parini

As sure as the spring will follow the winter, prosperity and economic growth will follow recession. Bo Bennett

I salute all the nations of the Arab Spring and I salute the heroic people of Syria who are striving for freedom, democracy and reform. Ismail Haniyeh

I love better to count time from spring to spring; it seems to me far more cheerful to reckon the year by blossoms than by blight. Donald G. Mitchell

A hush is over everything, Silent as women wait for love; The world is waiting for the spring. Sara Teasdale

The human animal originally came from out-of-doors. When spring begins to move in his bones, he just must get out again. Moreover, as civilization, cement pavements, office buildings, radios have overwhelmed us, the need for regeneration has increased, and the impulses are even stronger. Herbert Hoover

I love spring flowers: daffodils and hyacinths are the ultimate flower for me. They are the essence of spring. Kirsty Gallacher

Everyone is the sum total of past experiences. A character doesn't just spring to life at age thirty. Kelley Armstrong

Sweet spring, full of sweet days and roses, a box where sweets compacted lie. George Herbert

This nation is like a spring freshet; it overruns its banks and destroys all who are in its path. Sitting Bull

Let peace, descending from her native heaven, bid her olives spring amidst the joyful nations; and plenty, in league with commerce, scatter blessings from her copious hand! Daniel Boone

I think in spring, we don't want to wear makeup, we don't want to wear a ton of clothes, we just want everything to be easier. Rachel Zoe

All birds are incipient or would-be songsters in the spring. I find corroborative evidence of this even in the crowing of the cock. John Burroughs

The Arab Spring is kind of a perfect model for how people are going to use technology to act collectively in their own interest in the future. There's never been a revolution that was coordinated by social media to the degree that the Arab Spring was. Palmer Luckey

In California in the early Spring, There are pale yellow mornings, when the mist burns slowly into day, The air stings like Autumn, clarifies like pain - Well, I have dreamed this coast myself. Robert Hass

New York in spring and autumn is absolutely beautiful, but the winter is absolutely depressing. Joel Robuchon

I think about my mother every day. But usually the thoughts are fleeting - she crosses my mind like a spring cardinal that flies past the edge of your eye: startling, luminous, lovely... gone. Meghan O'Rourke

I had only played five games in my senior year in high school. I was not large enough. Hell, when I graduated, I was about five foot four and weighed 120 pounds. I didn't go with the Dodgers until spring training of 1940 and I weighed all of 155 pounds soaking wet. Pee Wee Reese

The Arab Spring reminds me a bit of the decolonisation process where one country gets independence, and everybody else wants it. Kofi Annan

I was on the mathematics faculty at M.I.T. from 1951 through until I resigned in the spring of 1959. John Forbes Nash, Jr.

No one is immune from the larger events of his or her time - the Depression, World War II, civil rights, Vietnam, the spring of 1989 in China. These events intrude upon our lives and radically affect our directions. Paul Tsongas

Would that I were a dry well, and that the people tossed stones into me, for that would be easier than to be a spring of flowing water that the thirsty pass by, and from which they avoid drinking. Khalil Gibran

Unless a tree has borne blossoms in spring, you will vainly look for fruit on it in autumn. Walter Scott

Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. Al Bernstein

The motions which the planets now have could not spring from any natural cause alone, but were impressed by an intelligent Agent. Isaac Newton

I think some of this fascination with the 'Arab Spring' is just a grand experiment with Israel's survival. John Bolton

Oh, Spring! I want to go out and feel you and get inspiration. My old things seem dead. I want fresh contacts, more vital searching. Emily Carr

We don't just say this every spring training - 'Playoffs, World Series.' You've got to do it. Giancarlo Stanton

I love baseball. I'll probably end up one of those old farts who go to spring training in Florida every year and drive from game to game all day. Steve Earle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes