Meditation pictures and quotes

 Meditation is an essential aspect of my life. Toni Collette
 Meditation hasn't separated me from my life and my friends and my work. It's just made my fear go away, so I can just be that much more engaged. Rivers Cuomo
 Meditation state is a place of deep relaxation where you can pinpoint the things you do and to set a paradigm switch from effect to cause. So how to be a cause in your own life. Roseanne Barr
 Meditation isn't necessarily this magical experience where we don't ever have thoughts. Gretchen Bleiler
 Meditation while walking has a long, noble history in ancient spiritual disciplines. Andrew Weil
 A good meditation, even when it is interrupted by occasional nodding, is much more beneficial than many outward religious exercises. Johannes Tauler
 Meditation, yoga, working out, and eating well. That's my wellness. And I think occasionally you have to treat yourself, so if you do need to take yourself shopping, go take yourself shopping. Cynthia Erivo
 Watching birds has become part of my daily meditation affirming my connection to the earth body. Carol P. Christ
 At the end of the day, I can end up just totally wacky, because I've made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep them as molehills. Ringo Starr
 The purpose of meditation is personal transformation. Henepola Gunaratana
 Half an hour's meditation each day is essential, except when you are busy. Then a full hour is needed. Saint Francis de Sales
 When you're a kid, you lay in the grass and watch the clouds going over, and you literally don't have a thought in your mind. It's purely meditation, and we lose that. Dick Van Dyke
 We experience happiness as a series of pleasing moments. They come and go like clouds, unpredictable, fleeting, and without responsibility to our desires. Through honest self-work, reflection, and meditation, we begin to string more of these moments together, creating a web-like design of happiness that drapes around our lives. Tara Stiles
 Become slower in your journey through life. Practice yoga and meditation if you suffer from 'hurry sickness.' Become more introspective by visiting quiet places such as churches, museums, mountains and lakes. Give yourself permission to read at least one novel a month for pleasure. Wayne Dyer
 A studio is like a meditation room where music is created. And a live performance is the place where the creation of the studio is taken ahead. I love both. Shreya Ghoshal
 Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions. Ariana Grande
 Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence. Deepak Chopra
 On stage, you have nothing to hide behind. It allows the work to live in a more organic place. It's almost like a meditation. You have to go on that stage and be as present as possible. Ari Graynor
 I've been practicing modalities of Eastern philosophy since about 1972. What I've learned through my meditation is a sense of equanimity, a sense of all things being equal. Goldie Hawn
 I believe in meditation - it's a good tool to centre yourself, but unfortunately, I'm too lazy to do it. It's very hard work, and I prefer to watch 'Nothing To Declare' on TV! Helen Mirren
 I'm also good at meditation. It involves doing nothing and everything at the same time. Mike Oldfield
 Meditation is a lifelong process. Give it a try. As you get deeper and more disciplined into the process, you'll get deeper and more disciplined in your mind and life. Brendon Burchard
 I'm really in touch, whether it's prayer or meditation... there are so many powers greater than me in the world. I've been blessed and lucky enough to have been given a gift to share with other people. Lindsay Lohan
 There are many different ways to practice meditation; it's good to experiment until you find one that seems to suit you. Sharon Salzberg
 Meditation, especially for people who don't know very much about it and think it's this very hippy dippy thing, can really be powerful, terrifying even, as it lifts the rug up on your subconscious and the dust comes flying out. Amanda Palmer
 I steer clear of any novel that gets billed as a 'meditation.' Maria Semple
 Jesus himself talked about prayer and meditation. Anything that brings you closer to the Lord, what's wrong with that? Dennis Quaid
 My life coach is very spiritual, and I do a lot of meditation and mantras. Ashley Roberts
 I was a typical teen growing up in the 1960s, when everybody was into gurus and meditation. David Suchet
 I don't go out to parties because I'd look terrible in pictures. My escape is television - it's like meditation to me. Alber Elbaz
 Morning meditation is important to start every day on a positive note. Susan Burton
 I don't have tapes of meditation, but I put on the meditation station. I did as a player, too. I used to always play the game before the game happened. As a coach, I do the same thing. Jason Kidd
 I studied meditation, knowing it would be a huge new calming skill. John Cameron Mitchell
 I've done a lot of meditation studying on my own, but I've also taken a couple of transcendence classes. Keke Palmer
 Yoga introduced me to a style of meditation. The only meditation I would have done before would be in the writing of songs. Sting
 Meditation is the practice of giving something your full attention and awareness. When I eat a truffle, for example, I focus fully on it and involve as many of my senses as possible. Dean Ornish
 Surely the principles of Christianity lead to action as well as meditation. William Wilberforce
 I deepen my experience of God through prayer, meditation, and forgiveness. Marianne Williamson
 Self-awareness is not just relaxation and not just meditation. It must combine relaxation with activity and dynamism. Technology can aid that. Deepak Chopra
 There are techniques of Buddhism, such as meditation, that anyone can adopt. Dalai Lama
 In a packed programme tonight, I shall be having a word with a man who goes in for meditation, because he thinks it's better than sitting around doing nothing. Ronnie Barker
 Playing 'Tetris' for 15 minutes is like meditation. Ezra Koenig
 In Buddhism, we talk of meditation as an act of awakening, to be awake to the fact that the earth is in danger and living species are in danger. Thich Nhat Hanh
 Meditation is not to avoid society; it is to look deep to have the kind of insight you need to take action. To think that it is just to sit down and enjoy the calm and peace, is wrong. Thich Nhat Hanh
 Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise and distract humanity from the essence of life, contemplation, meditation. Jean Arp
 One of the greatest attacks of the enemy is to make you busy, to make you hurried, to make you noisy, to make you distracted, to fill the people of God and the Church of God with so much noise and activity that there is no room for prayer. There is no room for being alone with God. There is no room for silence. There is no room for meditation. Paul Washer
 Gardening is a working meditation for me. It helps me remember process, and it helps me remember patience. Lizz Wright
 I love playing music with people, but I also just love the art and meditation of being alone and working on stuff. Jim James
 Playing music and singing are my forms of meditation. Shruti Haasan
 Transcendental meditation is like a car, a vehicle that allows you to go within. It's a mental technique. David Lynch
 Writing is a very focused form of meditation. Just as good as sitting in a lotus position. Alan Moore
 Truth be told, I would love to tell you that I work out every single day and I'm really into yoga and meditation, but it's just unrealistic. I truly could not keep up if I tried. Brooklyn Decker
 I got really involved in science research and the science of meditation. Matthieu Ricard
 If I had a dozen lives, one of them would involve really getting off the rails in India, heavy into meditation. Bennett Miller
 I practice transcendental meditation and there is a phase where you're meant to lift off the ground. Heather Graham
 I wanted to share the experience of how yoga and meditation have transformed my life, how they have enabled me to observe who I am, first in my body, and then emotionally, and on to a kind of spiritual path. Mariel Hemingway
 Like many things, the hardest part about meditation is the decision to put aside the time for it. Ingrid Seward
 In the Buddhist learning process, we say three stages. The first is hearing, the second is contemplation, and the third is meditation. Lobsang Tenzin
 I always try meditation. Meditation means always keeping one mind, not-moving mind. Seung Sahn
 I've spent quite a bit of my life as a meditation teacher and writer commending the strengths of love and compassion. Sharon Salzberg
 Meditation can be like a battle with yourself, your thoughts, your body. Tara Stiles
 Meditation helps people balance and calibrate their left-right brain. Goldie Hawn
 One of the tenets in Quaker meditation is that you 'go inside to greet the light.' I am interested in this light that's inside greeting the light that's outside. James Turrell
 Golf is a search for perfection, for balance. It's about meditation and concentration. You have to use hand and brain. Celine Dion
 Yoga is a great thing and meditation is also great to get connected to yourself more. Ziggy Marley
 A picture excites the love of parenting that comes through meditation on a child. John Dickerson
 I got the idea of meditation from The Beatles. It was a fad, but I've found it beneficial in my crazy life. Paul Rodgers
 Practice meditation regularly. Meditation leads to eternal bliss. Therefore meditate, meditate. Swami Sivananda
 Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. Kelsey Grammer
 By turning your eyes on God in meditation, your whole soul will be filled with God. Begin all your prayers in the presence of God. Saint Francis de Sales
 When there are thoughts, it is distraction: when there are no thoughts, it is meditation. Ramana Maharshi
 I start my day with a mind, body, soul practice - yoga, Pilates or meditation. Donna Karan
 During meditation your metabolism and your breath rate go down to a level of rest, twice that of deep sleep. Mike Love



Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self. Ted Hughes

Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. Caroline Ghosn

Sleeping is like meditation: it's good to rest the body but also to shut the mind down for a bit. Anthony Joshua

When you're a kid, you lay in the grass and watch the clouds going over, and you literally don't have a thought in your mind. It's purely meditation, and we lose that. Dick Van Dyke

Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work. Thich Nhat Hanh

Meditation is painful in the beginning but it bestows immortal Bliss and supreme joy in the end. Swami Sivananda

A walk in nature is a perfect backdrop to combine exercise, prayer, and meditation while enhancing the benefit of these activities. Chuck Norris

The real meditation practice is how we live our lives from moment to moment to moment. Jon Kabat-Zinn

The mantra that you're given in Transcendental Meditation you keep to yourself. The reason being, true happiness is not out there, true happiness lies within. David Lynch

Meditation is not following any system; it is not constant repetition and imitation. Meditation is not concentration. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Careless indifference and bodily restlessness in meditation cause negative vibrations. Paramahansa Yogananda

This is love: the flowering of love is meditation. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Meditation is such a more substantial reality than what we normally take to be reality. Richard Gere

Without meditation, I'd probably be dead. Mike Love

Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. Kelsey Grammer

There's no substitute for the practice of meditation. Wayne Dyer

I am particularly drawn to the form of meditation called Japa. I know it works. Wayne Dyer

Everything has to do with meditation. It's a conversation; it's a joy - it's everything. Savion Glover

My workout involves cardio, jogging, and yoga as well. I am a firm believer of yoga and meditation. Hansika Motwani

I believe that painting should come through the avenues of meditation rather than the canals of action. Mark Tobey

Mindful meditation has been discovered to foster the ability to inhibit those very quick emotional impulses. Daniel Goleman

I have one room dedicated to just meditation. Michelle Phan

Remember what people used to say about meditation? Now everyone is doing it. Shirley MacLaine

I've started doing yoga and meditation, but I'm not very good at that kind of thing and turning my brain off. Cara Delevingne

Meditation was a turning point for me. It helped me deal with a lot of stress and has given me a lot of relaxation. Mike Love

I feel like I'm calmer, I'm kinder, I'm more patient the more I do my own meditation. Jim Yong Kim

I actually rid myself of superstitions, but I do a quick 20-minute meditation before games. Christen Press

I meditate. Meditation helps me. Rick Springfield

Meditation is the tongue of the soul and the language of our spirit. Jeremy Taylor

Even now when I am answering a question I am at the height of my own meditation. Sri Chinmoy

I usually meditate twice a day: Transcendental Meditation. Vanessa Bayer

Singing is a form of meditation... apparently the only one that I have command over. Brandi Carlile

I've been doing transcendental meditation every day on the road, and it's one of the best things I've ever done. Santigold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile girl pictures and quotes

Fashion Ideas For Biker Girl

Perfect Summer Outfits Ideas With Jeans For Girls

Perfect Summer outfits Ideas For Holiday Style

Shoulder Tattoo Inspiration For Women

Girls Back Tattoos Ideas

Love is the voice under all silences - Love Quotes